The past and present: Jakarta landmarks private tour
The trip will take around 1.5 hour before we reach Taman Safari National Park. We will pass Puncak area, the favourite place for Jakartans for short retreat because of its cooler climate. Replicating Indonesian Rainforest, Taman safari is very nature minded and cool as we are reach higher altitude.
We will observe and interact with many animals as we drive through their habitat. The friendly animals will come closer and curious about us too. It is 100% safe.
Later, you can take pictures with baby animals (orang utan, white lion) what can be more cute than that. You can also explore the bird area not far from there and you can take pic with group of lemur just like in Madagacar movie. There is a natural waterfall on the top area.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- If I only have 1 day in Jakarta I would definately choose this tour. This tour will take you to many interesting places and landmarks of Jakarta.
I will pick you up at your hotel and start our day by visiting and admiring art deco, colonial building design at the Batavia old town. We will visit museum wayang, Bank of Indonesia Museum, Mesjid Istiqlal, one of the biggest mosque in south east asia and Katedral church, one of the oldest church in Indonesia.
We'll have lunch break (Not included) before we visit museum gajah, and Monument Nasional where we can go to the top and see Jakarta's landmark and surroundings from above.
It takes around 6-8 hours to finish the trip depending on the traffic.
Departure Point :• Hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.