The Paphos Segway Tours
The city of Paphos is literally an open-air museum. Paphos was the capital of Cyprus for a long period of time in antiquity and also it is said to be the birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek Olympian goddess of Love and Beauty, and the town where the goddess was worshiped for hundreds of years.
The entire town of Paphos is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site since everywhere you can find historical remains such as temples, forts, palaces, theatres, and tombs.
During your Paphos Segway Tour, you will see archeological attractions and lot of other wonderful sites along the town’s picturesque coast. The Paphos Segway Tour will allow you to discover the best attraction highlights of our beloved city of Cyprus, Paphos.
Our tour guides will ensure you receive the most stunning photo opportunities while enjoying stops at the most beautiful and famous attractions.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Tour Fee
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Paphos Harbour Castle
- Entry/Admission - Ottoman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paphos Harbour Castle, Kato Paphos Harbour, Coastal Broadwalk, Paphos Cyprus
Paphos Harbour Castle
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ottoman Baths, Paphos Cyprus
nd many more !!!
Paphos weddings are famous - Our Segway weddings even more
The charming fishing Harbour
The coastal path along the Kato Paphos Archeological Park
The Early Christian Basilica of Panagia Chrysopolitissa/Ayia Kyriaki Church
The famous for its bars and restaurants Ayiou Antoniou street
The catacombs of Ayia Solomoni
The beautiful built on top of a rock church of Panayia Theoskepasti
The ancient city walls
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Apostolou Pavlou Ave 109, Paphos, Cyprus
Departure Time :8:05 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.