The Original Xtreme Buggy full day adventure! Small groups, VW engine!!
Hop aboard a dune buggy for a full-day adventure and experience the best Punta Cana has to offer! Drive your manual transmission dune buggy through rice fields and along Playa La Vacama. Share your 4-passenger buggy with another party or keep all the driving to yourselves (depending on which option you select). Enjoy refreshments plus lunch at a local Ranch. Before Lunch take a dip in the River, or relax in the Hammock. If available take a Kajak or Pedal boat for a short trip on the river. Receive personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
is the very last stop on our full day excursion. After a day full of adventure, you have another 10- 15 minutes at the Beach before we head "home" to the Xtreme Buggy Shop.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Xtreme-Buggy, Dominican Republic, La Altagracia, Av. Estados Unidos, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send your Hotel Name & room number after arriving latest 48 hours before your excursion.(The hotels requires this information and if we don't have it we can't pick you up at your lobby) If you are at an Airbnb please send EXACT location 48h before pick up or contact us. We will find a meeting point close to your airbnb.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift. It is imperative that the driver is proficient at driving a stick shift manual transmission.
- For those that are used to right side drive vehicles, please note that these are left side drive vehicles and that the stick shift is on the right side of the driver.
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Maximum weight per buggy is 800 pounds
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 115 miles (190 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.