The Original Tour London - Panoramic Tour with River Cruise
Looking for something to do to make the most of London post lock-down? We’ve got you covered!
Hop on board our London Panoramic Tour, sit back, relax and enjoy the fresh air as you rediscover the city from a whole new perspective.
We’ve picked out the best bits of London and designed this tour so that you can see the most famous landmarks and enjoy incredible views of the city. In just 2 hours, we will take you past a number of top attractions and landmarks while you listen to our interesting commentary.
Some of the landmarks you’ll see on this tour include: Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral.
There really is no better way to get around London and see the city’s most famous landmarks in such a short space of time. Not only will you get a great overview of the city from the open top deck of the bus, you will also enjoy a relaxing river cruise on the Thames.
per adult from
20 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- The best bits of London in 2 hours
- A 90-minute non-stop bus tour
- A relaxing Thames river cruise
- Panoramic views of London
- Audio-commentary in 11 languages
- Free wi-fi onboard the bus
What's excluded :
The Original Tour Panoramic Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the The Original Tour Panoramic Tour:
Attractions on the The Original Tour Panoramic Tour:
- Coventry Street - Point of departure: Coventry Street (in front of Shake Shack) W1D 6BH
London Eye / St. Paul's Cathedral / Tower of London / Houses of Parliament / Westminster Abbey / Buckingham Palace / Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall / Piccadilly Circus / St. James's Palace / London Bridge / Westminster Bridge / Waterloo Bridge / Tower Bridge
Operates: Start/ End Location: Coventry Street, W1D 6BH Coventry Street, in front of Bubba Gump Shrimp (W1D 7DH). Stop aprox location: 13 Coventry St, West End, London W1D 7DH, UK. Bus tour departures are subject to availability. Departures available are as follows: Mon to Thu; 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Fri to Sun; 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm. Buses have limited capacity therefore we strongly advise customers to pre-book their timeslot by calling our Customer Relations team on . Our call centre opening hours are Monday-Sunday 8 am to 6 pm. Tour duration: approx. 2hrs
Thames River Cruise
Route Duration: 20 minutesStops on the Thames River Cruise:
Attractions on the Thames River Cruise:
- Westminster Pier - Westminster Pier
- Tower Millennium Pier - Tower Bridge Pier
Tower Bridge / Tower of London / The Shard / St. Paul's Cathedral / London Eye / Houses of Parliament / Big Ben / Westminster Abbey
Operates: The River Cruise is operated by CITY CRUISES. You can start the river cruise at either Westminster or Tower Pier. Frequent departures every 30 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.