The Original Tour London: Kids Tour
Even the thought of taking a family bus tour of London can be enough to fill you with worry, especially when you have young children to entertain. You want them to see as much as possible and learn all about the city but probably dread the phrases ‘I’m bored’ or ‘I need a wee’. That’s why we’ve created an open top bus tour especially for kids which is the perfect introduction to central London.
Our 45-minute non-stop tour passes major landmarks and we have a live guide on-board to tell stories about the history and culture of the city on this fun London tour. If you are searching for the best London tours for families, this might just tick all of the boxes, especially if you’re visiting London during the school holidays.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Toilet facilities
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the KIDS TOUR:
Attractions on the KIDS TOUR:
- Charles II Street - Next to Her Majesty's Theatre
St. James's Palace / Trafalgar Square / Westminster Abbey / Houses of Parliament / Big Ben / Westminster / Thames River / Green Park / Downing Street / Nelson's Column
Operates: This is a 45-minutes non-stop tour, giving you and your family a great overview of London!
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.