The Original Hearst Castle & Paso Robles Wine Country Tour from Pismo Beach
Our most popular tour lets you make the most of your time on California's Central Coast!
Enjoy beautiful coastal views, a grand tour of the extravagant Hearst Castle, boutique shopping and lunch in charming Cambria, and visits to two boutique wineries and Tin City on this exciting full day small group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit 2 local wineries (tasting fees included)
- Visit Tin City (time here is at your own expense)
- Hearst Castle Grand Rooms Tour Ticket
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hearst Castle
- Entry/Admission - Paso Robles Wineries
What's excluded :
- Purchases in Tin City (choose between wine, beer, cider, distilled spirits, ice cream and more!)
- Entry/Admission - Linn's Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tin City Cider
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pismo Beach, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo County, California
Your tour guide/driver will pick you up around 7:45 in the morning and will engage you with fascinating tidbits about local history and point out interesting landmarks as you enjoy your drive over the pristine and rugged Santa Lucia Mountains. Along the way you’ll take in beautiful views of the fog blanketed mountain peaks and the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean as we make our way to William Randolph Hearst’s extravagant vacation home on the ‘Enchanted Hill’.
Please note: this tour offers pick-ups in Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo as well as Paso Robles.
If you are being picked up in Pismo Beach and we have pick-ups in each town on the day of your tour it could mean approximately one hour of pickups before the tour begins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 750 Hearst Castle Road, San Simeon, CA 93452-9740
At the Castle, your guide will pick up your tickets and you’ll quickly begin your guided Grand Rooms Tour, allowing you to enjoy the splendor of the Castle as Hearst and his guests would have.
On the tour, you’ll visit Hearst’s opulent social rooms on the ground floor of the castle where each evening W.R. Hearst would gather his guests – consisting of the Hollywood elite of the time, influential politicians, famous authors and artists, and other notable figures – for lavish meals and socializing all through the night.
The guided portion of the tour will last approximately 1-hour, after which you will have time to stroll through the gardens and around the Neptune and Roman pools before taking the shuttle back to the visitor’s center, where we’ll pick you up to continue on your adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Linn's Restaurant, 2277 Main St, Cambria, CA 93428, USA
After departing the Castle, we’ll make our way to the charming seaside town of Cambria, where you’ll have time to walk through the historic East Village, do some boutique and antique shopping, as well as grab a relaxed lunch at one of the many excellent cafes and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Paso Robles Wineries, 1835 Spring St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
After a satisfying lunch, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views as we make our way to two charming, family friendly wineries on the west side of Paso Robles Wine Country.
Sit back and savor each winery as they offer their own distinctive blend of enchanting wines, friendly locals and authentic countryside vistas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tin City Cider, 3005 Limestone Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
Finally, we’ll finish the day in Paso Robles hippest tasting destination – Tin City. This industrial estate boasts some of the most innovative boutique producers in the area and includes the option to taste small-batch wines, beers, cider, distilled spirits, sheeps’ milk ice cream, pasta and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Pismo Beach around 7:45 AM. Drop-off to Pismo Beach around 6:00 PM.We will confirm the exact pick-up time & location the evening before your tour.Please note: this tour offers pick-ups in Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo as well as Paso Robles. If you are being picked up in Pismo Beach and we have pick-ups in each town on the day of your tour it could mean approximately one hour of pickups before the tour begins.We're unable to pick up and drop off in San Simeon, Cambria or Morro Bay.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.