The organic coffee maker
This experience connects us with nature from organic agriculture, we will learn how to make fertilizers and generate biological control from the same microorganisms in the forest, we will also plant a tree in a basin that recovered with these practices.
The product of this farm is Colombian coffee and we will be in a 19th-century house. We will enjoy coffee from planting to the rate with a sustainable system and we will share the gastronomy, customs and practices that will make agriculture something sustainable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - coffee from the farm, guandolo (lemon and panela drink), water, beer, fruits and lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tree as part of the experience to sow and contribute to organic and sustainable agriculture
What's excluded :
- The Hacienda 1895 patch is a patch of legendary coffees and culture around these just 40 minutes from Medellin, from organic and environmentally friendly practices, this farm is privileged to be isolated and to have these organic practices and dispense with the chemicals
They are commonly used.
We are going to immerse ourselves in the culture of the muleteers, with their music, Traditional food and drinks, of the Antioqueños who started with the coffee industry, we will see the birds of the Andean area from a corridor of a house of the nineteenth century where we can enjoy this architecture and the construction of the time, which became traditional throughout the Colombian coffee axis.
• Stiff - It is a traditional dish of rice, meat, banana, egg and hogao´ wrapped in banana leaf. (we have the vegan option with advance order)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at the meeting point Glorieta de la aguacatala north side (metro aguacatala station)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.