The open air art gallery of San Sperate and Pinuccio Sciola's Sounding Stones
A unique experience in San Sperate, a famous Museum town in South Sardinia, 20 minutes from Cagliari.
Here you will walk through the alleys rich in murals and installations that are made every year since 1968, when Pinuccio Sciola started the tradition.
After an easy walk through the paintings, you will have the chance to visit Pinuccio Sciola's Sound Garden, a place where you can hear music coming from his "pietre sonore", sounding stones.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Pinuccio Sciola's museum ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Giardino Sonoro - Pinuccio Sciola
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino Sonoro - Pinuccio Sciola, Via Oriana Fallaci, 09026 San Sperate, Sardinia Italy
The museum of the artist Pinuccio Sciola and the place where you can admire the biggest collection of his sculptures.
Have you ever hear music coming from a stone?
Discover the sound of basalt and limestone thanks to Pinuccio Sciola's "pietre sonore", sounding stones.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Carlo Felice, 76, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.