The Old City, Baku's Eye & Aliyev Center - Private guided tour
A chance to see an unparalleled panoramic view of Baku & Caspia. The old city filled with amazing 18 historical sites. Visit a wonderful architectural and engineering masterpiece. Private experienced English speaking tour guide. Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Round-trip hotel transfer
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baku, Baku, Absheron Region
At 10 AM, you’ll find your tour guide waiting for you
Baku Ferris Wheel ~
**A huge wheel with Cabins surrounded with glasses to give an amazing chance to see the furthest point from the Bolivar, and you will also be able to see an unparalleled panoramic view of Baku and the Caspian Sea.
The Palace of the Shirvanshahs
, Palatial mosque
, Maiden Tower
, Sydney Gala Minaret
, the fortress walls
, Saber Baghi Park and more!!
Heydar Aliyev Center ~
Which is a spirit of culture and creativity in the city, a section of it on the roof, and there is a small section under the ground.
**Within this wonderful architectural and engineering masterpiece and a streamlined design, you will not stop taking dozens of photos in the corner of the centre
After this amazing tour, your tour guide will take you to a recommended shopping mall to enjoy the rest of the tour.
You'll get dropped off at your hotel/hostel at the end of the day.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.