The Northen Lights
When thinking of Iceland you automatically think of the Northern lights.
Those tours normally start around 10pm and can stay until 2am. It is hard to promise you will see the northern lights but the period between September and April is the best time to catch it. Note that they are only visible under certain condition it has to be a solar activity.
The guide will take you where ever there is the best chance to see the Northern lights so often we say we are going for a Northern lights hunting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
On this tour we have to trust on luck. We will drive where ever there is most likely that the Northern lights will appear. Often we only have to drive about an hour to see the lights dancing but it is impossible to order them.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.