The North Cape, Reindeer and Sami Families Tour
Their is no better way to spend your say in port than to see the most Northern part of the Norway. With visits to the famous Sami families and local fishing villages this tour matches all cruise lines.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Entrance fees
- Return Transport
- 1 hr 20 mins stay at the North Cape Hall
- A visit at a Sami family with traditional Sami outfits and reindeer
- Tour of local fishing village
- Entry/Admission - North Cape
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Cape, Mageroya, 9764 Norway
To match all cruise ships this tour is a must to see the North Cape and the amazing views of the arctic. Discover reindeer, fishing villages and the northernmost part of Europe.
Join us on a journey through stunning scenery with view stops along the way. All entrance tickets included. This tour corresponds with all cruise ships and you are guaranteed to be back in time.
Join the North Cape Tour to the northernmost of Europe. The journey goes through spectacular scenery with fjords, endless ocean and cliff coast.
We make view stops along the way with great photo opportunities. You get to visit a fishing village, a Sami family and to see reindeer up close. There will also be a sightseeing through the arctic town of Honningsvåg with optional stops to the church and galleries. At the end of the journey we bring you back to your ship in good time before its departure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fiskeriveien 4, 9750 Honningsvåg, Norway
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/22/2021 - 9/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.