The Non-Touristy Swan Valley Private Day Trip & Wine Tastings
Get into the gourmet wines and cuisine this region offers, with unique experiences in every step. Find yourself in a chocolate factory that you could only dream of- and don’t hesitate to snag some samples! Get a picturesque view of the Swan River as you taste complex and sumptuous wines in an independent winery.
What better way to get an authentic experience than to get an insider’s view of a winery? Explore the Upper Reach vineyards and meet the winemakers that create these special spirits. Of course, the Swan Valley is full of history, and there are stories and people that only a local can properly introduce you to. Get ready to meet the original locals, and learn more about the indigenous people of the area. Enjoy a sensory treat as you explore spices and fruits that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
Sink into the Boho charm as you sip wines made in a traditional French style, and take your tasting alfresco to get the full feel of Swan Valley’s ambiance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine tastings
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Get to know some of the region’s best wines and go to an unmissable sweet stop where you can sample fresh gourmet chocolate
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swan Valley, Swan Valley, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Get a truly unique view of Swan Valley as you meet the original locals, and explore local products you won’t find anywhere else!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sittella Fine Wines, 100 Barrett St, Herne Hill, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
Sittella’s location is nothing if not gorgeous; of course, it’s the ideal place to get great views as you break for lunch and some more wine tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Little River Winery, 2 Forest Rd, Henley Brook WA 6055, Australia
Get a dose of Boho charm in a French-styled farmhouse cafe and winery. Treat your palate with authentic French cuisine, and sumptuous wines to match!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Drive back to Perth where local host will drop you off in your accommodation
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Perth. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Harbourside Freo, 42 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.