The Natural History Museum Online - A Private Tour from Home
A tour for both adults and children given by an actual Palaeontologist at London's iconic Natural History London - Currently available as a virtual tour online
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road South Kensington, London SW7 5BD England
On this tour I will be showing you around one of the most iconic museums of Natural History in the world. We will first take a journey to the centre of the Earth in the museum's red zone with Rocks, Volcanoes, and Earthquakes, followed by looking at the origin of animals over 500 million years ago. Moving into the beautiful Waterhouse building we will find the marine reptiles of Mary Anning and the first Dinosaurs to be described by Palaeontologists. In the grand Hintze Hall we will find Hope the Blue Whale; here and in the Mammal Gallery we will discover how the largest animal ever to inhabit our planet evolved from a doglike animal with 4 legs. We will finish by visiting the Darwin Centre to discover how scientists from this museum are still exploring our planet from the rain forests of South East Asia to the world's deepest oceans to describe new species and increase our understanding of biodiversity on our planet.
Departure Point :1 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW5 0SQ, UK
Departure Time :5/18/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.