The Mysuru Maharaja Walk
Walk the path lead by the ingenuity of the Maharajahs of Mysuru. On this half day walk, let us take you through their innovative political systems, their contribution in the economic, banking, and educational sectors. The Maharajah’s interest in the arts and architecture led to the making of a Royal city that was once the capital of the state of Karnataka. To date, Mysuru is considered a model city for its ideal infrastructure and astute ways of using its resources. You also get to try the local flavors in the form of its cuisine and famed Mysuru nugget coffee. You also get to take a guided walk inside the grand Amba Vilas Palace. The Maharajah walk is ideal for travelers who want to make the most of their time in the Royal city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Delicious South Indian breakfast at Paras Indra Cafe, one of the well known and finest restaurants and sweet shop in Mysuru, established in the year 1956
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local English speaking guide
- Snacks and food as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Indra Cafe Paras
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
What's excluded :
- Bottled Water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indra Cafe Paras, 1740, Sayyaji Rao Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Delicious South Indian breakfast at an old timer’s cafe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dufferin Clock Tower, End Of Devaraja Market Near KR Circle, Mysuru (Mysore) India
Dufferin clock tower also known as Chikkagadiyara is a historic relic and heritage structure of Mysuru city, which was built in 1886.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Devaraja Market, Shivarampet Rd, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Dating from Tipu Sultan’s reign, this huge and very lively bazaar has local traders selling traditional items such as flower garlands, incense, spices and conical piles of vermilion (coloured powder used for bindi dots), all of which makes for some great photo ops. There's a large fruit and vegetable section too.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mysuru Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
The most imposing and majestic building in Mysuru is The Mysuru Palace also called as Ambavilas Palace, which is the focal point of the city. It is a historical palace and a royal residence at Mysore in the Indian State of Karnataka. It is the official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty and the seat of the Kingdom of Mysore.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kote Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Jaya Vijaya Gate, Chamaraja Cir, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.