The Mousetrap Theater Show in London
Be part of theater history and nab yourself a ticket to ‘The Mousetrap’ at St Martin’s Theatre in London’s West End. Based on a short story by Agatha Christie, this murder mystery play has been running for over 60 years and is the longest running show, of any kind, in the world. Find yourself on the edge of your seat as the story of a group of ill-fated hotel guests who are picked off by a mysterious murderer unfolds on the stage in front of you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Mousetrap
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: The Mousetrap, St Martin's Theatre, West St, London SW1E 5EA England
Make your own way to St Martin’s Theatre in central London, and take your seat for this classic murder-mystery stage play, adapted from Agatha Christie’s short story and radio drama of the same name. A fixture of London’s West End since its opening, this hugely entertaining play is the world’s longest running show, and tells the story of a group of people trapped by snow in a country house hotel, who discover, with nerve-jangling results, that one of them is set on a murderous mission. Sit on the edge of your seat as the plot twists, turns and throws you on and off the scent with Christie's trademark, silky ease. Then, gasp aloud when the shocking identity of the murdered is finally revealed — one of the best-kept secrets in theater history! You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-price seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, upgrade to top-price seats to enjoy a full view of the stage and be closer to the action. After the 2.5-hour performance, including an interval break, your experience ends when you take your leave of St Martin’s Theatre.
Departure Point :The Mousetrap, St Martin's Theatre, West St, London SW1E 5EA England
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under school age will not be permitted and the recommended age for The Mousetrap is 7 year and above
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Theatres are waiting for more information from the Government for when they can open again, they will all go by the correct and recommended H&S protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.