The most Exhilarating Paragliding Near Kathmandu
Paragliding in the high Hills can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling desire of adventure for the adventure-seekers. We are highly delighted to present you this exhilarating Paragliding near Kathmandu City, which offer beautiful view of the mountain range of Langtang (Mount Everest, Ganesh Himal, Gauri Shankar Himal, Dorje Lakpa Himal, Gang Chhepo Himal) with Indrawati River and the pleasing clustered village of Sindhupalchowk district.
The take-off point is 7km from Nagarkot and approx 25km from Thamel: the central tourist area.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Shankarapur Paragliding
What's excluded :
- Photos and Videos
- It will take around 50 minutes to reach the Take off point from Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pick up you from the hotel you are staying.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.