The Mangroves and Frontier Peru - Ecuador
Visit the mangroves of Tumbes, one of the most productive ecosystems on the planet.
Learn about the great diversity of aquatic invertebrates such as crabs, prawns and black shells that inhabit the mangroves.
Visit the Algarrobo Park and observe the beauty of the landscape from the tourist viewpoint in Huaquillas Ecuador.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transport (with air conditioning).
- Boat tour through the mangroves.
- Tourist tickets.
- Guided tour in Spanish.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional Manglares de Tumbes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nacional Manglares de Tumbes, Tumbes Peru
Mangrove and Frontier Tour Peru Ecuador
Isla de la Aves in its natural habitat.
Isla Hueso de Ballena, where you can taste our gastronomy.
Crocodile farm - Island of the crocodiles.
Peru borders Ecuador.
Green Waters - Commercial zone of Peru.
Huaquillas - Commercial area of Ecuador.
Plaza El Algarrobo (Huaquillas - Ecuador).
Municipal Pool (Huaquillas - Ecuador).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Tumbes, Peru
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.