The Man & The Llama
It is a walk that connects man and the Andes through lagoons such as Kinsacocha, Hulchacocha, traditional crop fields with shepherds of llamas and alpacas that help us interpret the relationship between man and South American camelids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel
- Interpret local in Spanish and Quechua
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Additional features.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamay, Lamay, Cusco Region
We begin with the pick up of your hotel in Cusco. At 8:00 am, then we will head towards the land of the Yachaqs to the community of Chumpe - Lamay which is at an altitude of 3,700 in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Upon reaching the community of Chumbe we can appreciate the beautiful lagoons of Kinsacocha and the Hulchacocha lagoon, crossing traditional crop fields where we will appreciate many herds of llamas and alpacas guided by their shepherd, who will interpret the incredible connection between the Andean man and Andean camelids. After this beautiful experience with a local guide we will return walking to enjoy a delicious lunch in the community of Chumpes, then we will have free time to participate in the coexistence of the Andean man.
Finally, in the afternoon we will return to the city of Cusco at 15:00 pm approx.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from the hotel you booked
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.