The magic of visiting the Alhambra at night-Private tour
A different and more relaxed way to discover the Alhambra.
The sounds of water, the shadows, the smell of flowers. Visiting the Alhambra at night envelops the traveler in a sea of sensations that cannot always be enjoyed during the daylight sessions.
The stillness that is breathed after sunset and the fewer number of tourists allowed, make it easier to enter one of the most visited monuments in Spain as if it were a tale of “Arabian Nights”.
Despite the darkness, the Palaces display their decorative details and colors in all their splendor.
We will have time enough to stop and enjoy each one of the Nasrid Palaces, to learn about their symbology and the magical interplay of light and dark in muslim architecture.
The Alhambra at night is unique, relaxing, inspiring and even romantic.
An opportunity not to miss!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Official expert guide
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Your expert guide will show you the Nasrid Palaces in the Alhambra at night:
-Court of the Myrtles
-Court of the Lions
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Polinario Café Bar, Avda. del Generalife s/n (junto a taquillas de la Alhambra, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.