The LGBTour Part One - Gay History & Main Monuments Historic Center Mexico City
Lets bring history out of the closet in an amazing walk 2 miles and three hours long!
Come with us for the most complete introduction to Mexico and its capital city. Join us in our exclusive and original gay and LGBT+ focused tour in town.
Discover the city’s legends as we stroll past the greatest buildings, monuments, museums and open-air spaces in the Historic Center which span seven centuries of stories seldom told.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- The Walking tour begins at the Monument to the Foundation of Mexico, next to the Zócalo, main square, daily at 11 AM.
Our guide will share with you the hidden stories at Zocalo (the main square), Moneda Street, hub of the Spanish empire and a street for men only, the Aztec city's buried ruins & temples, Calmecac, the Aztec House of Lineage and Military Training, the Palace of the Marquis of the Royal Duty, Donceles Street, Crossroads of Diversity, the former convent of St. Mary of the Instruction, Frida Kahlo's High School at San Ildefonso, the Palace of the Spanish Inquisition, the Royal Customs House of the Empire, the Royal Inland Road to New Mexico, Chile street, drag queens' paradise, the Palace of the Counts of Heras y Soto and the fallen angel.
Madero, the old "cruising street," a gay man in space, the National Museum of Art, The Fifth Post Office, cruising at the House of Tiles, the Palace of Bellas Artes and Alameda Park are also part of this three hour-long tour through thr Historic Center of Mexico City.
Departure Point :Monument to the Mexican National Identity, José María Pino Suárez 2, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Beethoven Monument, Angela Peralta S/N, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will walk for 2 miles in 3 hours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.