The LFC Stadium Tour
Whether you’re a die-hard football fan or just looking for a fun family day out - don’t miss this opportunity to go behind the scenes with The LFC Stadium Tour!
Go behind the scenes at Anfield Stadium, one of the world’s most iconic and historic stadiums!
The LFC Stadium Tour gives you a fabulous insight into the club’s history and access to must-see areas such as the Press Conference Room, This Is Anfield sign, Player’s Tunnel, Managerial Dugout and the Home Team Dressing Room.
The stadium tour is enhanced by a multimedia handset accompanied by our knowledgeable tour guides who will also be on hand.
From Monday 21st September, your visit will include:
The Trophy Exhibition Room - a once in a lifetime opportunity to have your photo taken with all four trophies together.
The Boom Room: The Epic Story of Jurgen Klopp's Dream Team. This brand new museum exhibition pays homage to the players and all who contributed to making this dream a reality.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Audio guide
- Souvenir LFC earphones
- Knowledgeable tour guides on route throughout
- Access to The LFC Story (Museum)
- Entrance into the Trophy Exhibition
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks cannot be taken onto the tour
- No Smoking
- No access to the pitch
- All bags subject to security checks
- Large items or luggage are not permitted
- No dressing rooms are available the day before a home game
- LFC reserve the right to amend the tour type at our discretion due to operational requirements
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anfield Stadium, Anfield Road, Liverpool L4 0TH England
Tours are daily, excluding home match days. Tours are closed on 25 December, 1 January and 15th April. Tours begin at 10am and last for approximately 90 minutes. Last admission at 3pm.
What you’ll see on The New LFC Stadium Tour:
• Take a look at the newly expanded Main Stand.
• Enjoy stunning views of the pitch and Liverpool’s city skyline from the highest level of the Main Stand
• Experience the new Press Rooms, before taking a seat to take part in a simulated press conference.
• Visit the new Away Team Dressing Room and new, state-of-the-art Home Team Dressing Room where the Reds prepare for the big game.
• Walk through the new Player’s Tunnel and experience the incredible sound of 54,000 supporters chanting as you walk out towards the pitch.
• Sit in Klopp’s seat within new Manager’s Dugout and then finish your tour in the glorious Kop as you listen to thousands singing “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.
The LFC Story (Museum Only)
Your ticket also includes entry to The LFC Story, where you'll see the team’s history bought to life through never seen before displays.
Don’t miss the Steven Gerrard Collection; a brand-new exhibition containing items from the former Liverpool captain’s personal collection of football memorabilia. You’ll see Steven's match-worn LFC and England shirts, signed opposition shirts, medals, trophies and awards, England caps and many more treasures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Liverpool FC, Anfield, Liverpool L4 0RQ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult £20
- Concession £15(student 16+ with valid ID or seniors 60+)
- Child (5-15) £12
- Infants are free of charge
- Parking available in Stanley Park Car Park
- LFC Retail Store is open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on a Sunday
- The Boot Room Sports Cafe is open daily from 11am-7pm last orders 6pm. To reserve your table please call direct on 0151 906 1892
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Reduced visitor numbers meaning a more intimate & safe experience with timed arrival slots to avoid crowds & congestion. We will be accepting online pre-bookings only offering flexible cancellation. Multi media guides will be disinfected prior to every use. H&S Staff Training in COVID-19 guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.