The last inka bridge Qeswachaka -Full day
Again we return to the Imperial City of Cusco, which for no one is a secret that is a land full of tourist treasures. This time we take advantage of the weekend to reach a very little commercial destination, it is the famous Q'eswachaka Bridge, a wonderful work of Inca engineering. And what an amazing bridge!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Puente Qeswachaka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente Qeswachaka, Cusco Peru
The trip begins in the city of Cusco with the pick-up at your hotel at 6:00 a.m. approximately south-west. After almost two hours of travel, we will visit the four lagoons: the Pomacanchi lagoon, storage, asnaqocha and pampamarca or tungasuca. After enjoying a quiet moment near the lagoons, the next place we will visit is the small volcano of pavilions that are located near the town of Yanaoca.
Finally, we will reach the Apurimac River and the impressive Inca bridge. This hanging Inca bridge is made of vegetable fiber (ichu) and is located on the Apurimac River in the district of Quehue. The existence of this bridge dates from the Inca period. The renovation and maintenance are carried out once a year by the local population of the four surrounding communities. Before starting with the renovation of the bridge, an offering is offered as a sign of respect and gratitude to the Pachamama.
We will have the opportunity to cross the Inca bridge. But be careful, it seems easy, but it takes courage. You will undoubtedly feel a great emotion when crossing this bridge. On the way back to Cusco we will visit the archaeological remains of Rumiqolqa. The buildings probably
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up 30 minutes before the hotel after coordination and direction
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.