The landscapes of Palladio and Vicenza E7
Thinking of a classic trip "out of town" in Vicenza, Villa La Rotonda, villa Valmarana ai Nani and Lake Fimon immediately come to mind, all very characteristic destinations that alone could occupy a few hours of pleasant leisure. The 43 km bicycle route designed for you offers the opportunity to visit all these places and more, combining a visit to the center of Vicenza.
We start from the headquarters of our agency in Montegrotto terme with minivan and bicycle trolley to reach the Berica Riviera.
The bike ride starts from Ponte di Barbarano along the Riviera Berica in the direction of Vicenza between the Berici Hills and the Bacchiglione river.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycle touring bike rental
- Bicycle tour leader
- Round trip transfer with minivan and bike trolley
- Technical organization
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lago di Fimon, Arcugnano Italy
The cycle path of Lake Fimon continues all around the lake along a suggestive “water-level” path, which for some stretches is equipped with sturdy wooden paved walkways, making this passage safer and more pleasant, and further enhancing its suggestion. .
Stop At: Vicenza, Vicenza, Province of Vicenza, Veneto
Reached the center of the city of Vicenza, you will have free time to appreciate the "city of Palladio". Named after the numerous architectural works he made here, it boasts a history of over 2000 years and is today one of the most fascinating and liveable provincial cities in our country, as well as an emblem of the Italian Renaissance. Since 1994 it has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Viaggiare curiosi, Via Aureliana, 50, 35036 Montegrotto Terme PD, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.