The Key West Dolphin & Snorkel Experience
The Sunset Watersports Dolphin watch triple combo is the best way to watch Dolphins, Snorkel the Key West tropical waters, and see the world famous Key West Sunset all in one trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
VOTED TOP TRIP. You will See Dolphins in their natural habitat,in the Florida Keys National Sanctuary. Snorkel in the tropical waters around Key West, Florida. See the world famous Key West Sunset.
Departure Point :201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.