The Kelpies, Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond (1 to 8 people available)
If you are looking for the best introduction to Scotland, this tour is just for you. We will take you off on an epic adventure and discover ancient history, beautiful Highland landscapes and classic innovations of design and architecture.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
Your guide will pick you up from your accommodation and drive north towards our first visitor attraction of the day, ‘The Kelpies’. These are the tallest pair of equine sculptures in the world and reflect the mythological transforming beasts that possessed the strength and endurance of 10 horses. Andrew Scott that designed the monuments followed the history of the heavy horse of industry and economy, pulling the wagons and ploughs, barges and coal ships that shaped the structural layout of the local area. We will take a short walk through the park and enjoy the beauty of the Kelpies up close.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle is our next stop and one of Scotland’s most historic sites, which was home to the Stewart kings and queens throughout the centuries. Highlights include the Great Hall, Chapel Royal, Castle Exhibition, Regimental Museum, Great Kitchens, Tapestry Studio and the Queens Palace. Your guide will be happy to guide you through the castle so that you make the most of your visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
We will then set off and travel through the stunning Trossach National Park where we will stop at the historical village called Luss. Gaze over the shimmering Loch Lomond, which is Scotland’s largest fresh water loch, and enjoy the views of our most southerly Munroe, Ben Lomond.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to organise a pick up location with your driver/guide.Airports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.