The Island of the plants
Take the chance and visit Aswan which was known the land of gold as it was a big treasure for the kings of Nubia. Visit Aswan to enjoy its admirable heritage on one day trip on which you can visit ( The Island of the plants – The Nubian Village ).
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
In the morning, you will go with the guide to visit the Island of plants which is one of the oldest garden in the world. It contains a lot of tree and rare plants. Then you will go to the Nubian village where Nubians live on the banks of the Nile. The Nubians are considered the most religious people. They had the belief of the her other life. You can see breeding of crocodiles. They are famous for henna drawing. You will also see a Nubian school and the teaching of the Nubian letters. Then you will go back to the hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in aswan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.