the Island of Al Jefton
Take the chance and visit Hurghada and the Island of Al Jefton . The most famous trip as it has a lot of fun and recreation in the Red Sea . You will enjoy watching the natural sceneries where a lot of sea creatures are living there.
per adult from
What's included :
- snorkeling equipment-catchers– flippers
- A lunch meal ( Rice – macaroni- barbecued potatoes- fish – kofta)
- Hot and cold drinksfor every person
What's excluded :
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
We will go with the company agent in a conditioned car to the port at 8 a.m then the Island of Jefton with its attractive white sandy beach. This will take about an hour and a half in the island. After that . we will leave for a snorkeling trip . At this time, the crew will prepare the lunch meal which you will have on the deck of the boat. We will stop two times for swimming and snorheling in two different areas.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in hurghada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.