The Instagrammable Places of Bordeaux with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
If you want to spice up your instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place!
Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Bordeaux and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera!
Of course while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the place the la Bourse or having a nice shot of the Garonne) you will also get to know more about Bordeaux and learn about its secrets from a local’s perspective.
Join me on this adventure to give your insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this experience too late, as you don’t want to miss the golden hour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palais Gallien, 126 Rue du Dr Albert Barraud, 33000, Bordeaux France
Get an amazing shot from the first fortifications of Bordeaux at the Palais Gallien.
Pass By: Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux is an amazing place full of beauty.
Pass By: Place de la Bourse, 33000 Bordeaux, France
The place de la Bourse offers multiple possibilities to take nice pictures.
Pass By: 49 Quai Richelieu, 33000 Bordeaux, France
From the pont de Pierre you get an amazing view on the Garonne and on the Old town.
Pass By: 87 Quai des Queyries, 33100 Bordeaux, France
We will end the Experience at the caserne, it is the perfect spot for you to continue discovering Bordeaux!
Departure Point :126 Rue du Dr Albert Barraud, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :87 Quai des Queyries, 33100 Bordeaux, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.