The Incas' Sacred Valley
Magic tour of cultural wealth in which we will visualize constructions, we will understand its importance, functions and uses of these places through the explanation of our guide in this way we will transport ourselves in time and live the history of our Inca culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transport service
- Professional guide service
- Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to attractions (approximately $ 21)
The Incas' Sacred Valley
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the The Incas' Sacred Valley:
Attractions on the The Incas' Sacred Valley:
- Sacred Valley
Operates: Itinerary The Incas' Sacred Valley Route duration: 10 hours Stops in Sacred Valley of the Incas: Pisac Archaeological Park Urubamba OLLANTAYTAMBO ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK Chinchero District Attractions in Sacred Valley of the Incas: Sacred Valley of the Incas Hours: We pick you up from your hotel on average 7.50 to 8.20 am and then start with this magical experience. Our first stop will be at the Taray viewpoint where you can already see the entire sacred valley and the Urubamba river. Then we will go to the Archaeological Park of P'isaq where our guide will show us part of the Inca construction, platforms and even a cemetery of our ancestors. After this visit we will go to the craft market where we will make a brief stop so you can appreciate or if you want to buy handmade products. Now it is lunch time, so we will go to Urubamba where a delicious Buffet lunch awaits us, after that we will go to the Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo where together with our guide we will visualize ceremonial sources of water, incations of the Inca era, the temple of the sun, the temple of the 10 windows. After the visit to Ollantaytambo we will go to the Chinchero district where we will have a short stop scheduled to learn about the textile and dyeing of the wool, we will soon return to the city of Cusco we will be arriving approximately between 18.30 to 19.00 Hrs. Note: If you have already scheduled to take the train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu) at night, our guide will leave you in Ollantaytambo near the train station, but you have to give us your train departure information in advance.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.