The Impressionists at Orsay - skip the line
Located in a former train station, Orsay contains the largest collection of Impressionists’ paintings in the world. In this private group tour, you will explore the works of Edouard Manet, Paul Cezanne, Gustave Courbet, Edgar Degas, Claude Monet, Auguste Renoir, Alfred Sisley, and Vincent Van Gogh. During your tour not only will you explore an important revolution in French art history, but you will also experience captivating architecture that makes the d’Orsay Museum one of the world’s ‘must see’ museums.
Our knowledgeable tour guides will provide insight into the many personalities and artist’s temperaments behind the Realist, the Impressionist, and the Post-Impressionist movements. They will walk you through the many beautiful works and help build an understanding of how the first artist movements came about. Learn how these artists were a reflection of their time but yet still have an impact on contemporary art today.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private group tour
- licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
The collection at Musee d'Orsay and the historical building that house this.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Quai d'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at your hotel, or in front of the museum. If your hotel is not listed send us a private message with your details.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.