The Highlights of the Cote d'Azur with Tour Company recommended by Rick Steves
Breathtaking views, stunning villages, medieval atmosphere and the world of travel and travel. .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vieux Eze
- Entry/Admission - Saint-Paul de Vence
- Entry/Admission - Port Vauban
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Guided visit of the medieval village of Eze
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saint-Paul de Vence, 2 rue Grande, 06570 St-Paul-de-Vence France
Visit of this gorgeous village which is considered to be one of the most beautiful ones in France. Lunch in a local Restaurant or Snack Bar and free time to explore the shops, art galleries and hand craft stores or to take extraordinary photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Port Vauban, quai Combattants Afrique du Nord, 06600, Antibes France
Visit the charming town of Antibes where you can see the biggest Yacht Harbor of Europe. Along the Bilionaires' Pier you can admire the most amazing mega yachts. Antibes offers gorgeous views to the Alps and is a lively little town with lots of Mediterranean atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at all the Hotels and Holiday Rentals in Cannes and Villefranche.Airports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.