The Hidden GEM of Georgia, GURIA, 2 DAY PRIVATE TOUR
Off the tourist track, the roads in subtropical Guria weave through densely forested hills and valleys - reminiscent of Thailand or Sri Lanka - past walnut and fruit orchards as well as tea plantations. Cows and pigs wander on to the road. Diminutive Orthodox churches sit on roadsides or perch on hilltops.
Follow the newly introduced Tea Route and find out the history and culture of tea in Georgia. For a slice of authentic Georgian life, visit at Farmstay 'Komli" with a beautiful view of Gomis Mta, Lesser Caucasus Mountains dividing Guria and Adjara. Guests are invited to explore the small vineyard, tea and bamboo plantations and farm-to-table dining with the family.
Next Morning drive to Gomi Mountain, a strange and otherworldly place above the clouds, local summer resort, the quaint, cobbled-together metal & wood self-builds sit on the skyline above a yellow carpet of perfumed azalea. It’s a magical place, well worth the hour-long drive up the rough but spectacular mountain road.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Komli • კომლი
- Entry/Admission - Bzhuzha Race Camping
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arrival to Ozurgeti, Ethno-Agro Tour at Komli, Dine with local family stay in a guesthouse
Stop At: Ozurgeti, Ozurgeti, Guria Region
After 40-120 min picturesque drive arrive at Ozurgeti. Walk around the city, see the old soviet mosaics, visit museums, stop by farmers market
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Komli • კომლი, 25 Shemadin Chkuaseli Street, Tsitelmta 3500, Georgia
Follow the tea route and arrive Join three generations of Gurian women for a night of storytelling, toasting and the finest Georgian food prepared with fresh ingredients from their garden.
Duration: 4 hours
• Dinner: Traditional dinner with a local family
Accommodation included: Overnight at Komli comfortable farm stay/local guesthouse
Day 2: Breakfast, Drive to Gomis Mta Misty Mountains, Stop by Ancient Monastery, Swim in the Mountain River
Stop At: Nagvarevi gomis mta, Georgia
Gomi Mountain is a strange and otherworldly place above the clouds. Locals decamp to the mountain in summer to escape the humid heat.
The quaint, cobbled-together metal and wood self-builds sit on the skyline above a yellow carpet of perfumed azalea. It’s a magical place, well worth the hour-long drive up the rough but spectacular mountain road.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Shemokmedi, Shemokmedi, Guria Region
Stop by beautiful 12th-century monastery on top of the mountain, with spectacular views
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bzhuzha Race Camping, Gomi, Gu, Georgia
Stop by a beautiful river gorge, jump/refresh in a mountain river
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Lunch box for a picnic on Gomismta
• Breakfast: Continental Breakfast
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Komli • კომლი, 25 Shemadin Chkuaseli Street, Tsitelmta 3500, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange to pick up from the main cities in the West Georgia, Batumi, Kutaisi, ZugdidiAirports
- Kutaisi Airport, Kutaisi Georgia
- Batumi International Airport, 33 Nikoloz Baratashvili Street, ბათუმი, Georgia
- Batumi Sea Port Administration, Gogebashvili St, Batumi, Georgia
Return Detail :1: Batumi, Georgia
2: Kutaisi, Georgia
3: Zugdidi, Georgia
4: Shekvetili, Georgia
5: Ozurgeti, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.