The Hermitage museum & Impressionists
You will visit one of the biggest art museums of the world going through a maze of corridors and halls of 4 buildings of the Hermitage museum and a splendid lobby of the Hermitage theater in addition. They are connected via passages, so you won't notice when you are in or out. Starting from former residence of Russian Royal family Winter palace where you will see Throne hall, Ball room we will continue with Renaissance art like Da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo. We won't miss a great collection of Rembrandts paintings for sure.
Afterwards if you are not exhausted we will go to the General Staff Building to see a wonderful collection of Impressionists and Post-Impressionists like Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne, Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse.
per adult from
What's included :
- no-queue admissions to the Hermitage
- Professional tour guide
- Special audio system to hear your guide is provided for groups of 6+ pax
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Hermitage museum, a stroll on the Palace square with a talk about its history, General Staff building
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.