The Hermitage Gems Tour
Sometimes excursions are so boring. Guide is talking about different objects like furniture, porcelain, tapestries, telling you the names and the years you will never remember. With us you are going to have an exciting adventure to Russian history, history of art, life of the monarchs and the greatest masters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The pride of our city - the Hermitage! One of the largest museums in the world with a depositary of more than 3 mln objects of art! According to some sources if you are going to spend 1 minute in front of each exhibit, you will stay in the Hermitage for 10 years. Professional guide will show you the highlights of the museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/16/2020 - 9/30/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.