The Helen of the West - All Inclusive Tour with Photography
See Saint Lucia from a different perspective, fully indulge and experience its wonders with a personal photographer!
Tired of selfies? Blurred, unfocused photos that were taken by on-lookers? Your vacation memories should be as epic as your experience! We offer you an immersive, intimate and all-inclusive experience of Saint Lucia as we aim to be your ultimate vacation photographers. Soak up the sun, leave the selfie stick/cameras/phones behind and live in the moment!
Did we mention all-inclusive? Price is inclusive of food, drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol), entrance fees to attractions and venues, hotel/port pick up and drop off, WIFI access and professionally edited photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Saint Lucian Breakfast
- Lunch - Local cuisine
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Piton Beers!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal Photographer
What's excluded :
- The Helen of the West provides you with a captivating experience of the west-coast of the island, renowned for its beauty.
We start the day with scrumptious Saint Lucian breakfast as we make our way along the west side. Traveling through the major constituencies, we will stop at famous landmarks, hidden gems and look-outs which provide breathtaking photo opportunities with your personal photographer. You will get to know the Island better as historical facts are shared along the journey.
The historic town of Soufriere will be our featured attraction as we visit the World's only drive in Volcano. Here, you will learn about its history, explore the crater and experience a life changing, therapeutic mud bath! Fully immerse yourself in its awe, create memories to last a lifetime as we capture those moments on camera!
Surely, you will be hungry after it all. Your taste buds will be treated to delicious Lucian cuisine for lunch. After much rest and fuel, we embark on the gorgeous Tet Paul Trail with its famous "Stairway to Heaven". History, Landscape, lush flora, spectacular views of Petite Piton and great company draws the curtain of our adventure.
• Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
• Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
• Canaries, St. Lucia
• Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
• Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
• Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
• Hot bakes with saltfish - Served with Locally made Cocoa Tea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up AND drop off is done from any hotel on the Island and its docking port (For cruise ship passengers). Hotels, villas and guesthouses are too numerous to list so if yours is not listed, we will pick you up from wherever you are in Saint Lucia!Airports
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Currently, there are restrictions for International visitors (USA, UK, Canada and all other countries that are NOT in the designated travel bubble). Given the nature of our service, ONLY VISITORS WITHIN THE TRAVEL BUBBLE CAN BOOK. Visit St. Lucia Covid-19 website for more information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.