The first part of the tour takes us to Savoca. Here you can enjoy a brief walk around the historic centre, including the church where Apollonia and Michael Corleone got married, followed by a stop at Bar Vitelli.
After our visit to Savoca we head to Forza D’Agrò where some of the scenes set in Sicily were filmed.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up/ drop-off from/to your accommodation in Catania city and surrounding area
- Multilingual Guide
- Transfer service
What's excluded :
- Pick-up/ Drop-off outside the pick-up area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savoca, Savoca, Province of Messina, Sicily
Savoca, a small town that is part of the Valle d'Agrò district that still preserves its medieval style. Walking through the alleys of the historic center, you will discover the church where the wedding scene between Apollonia and Michael Corleone was filmed, and Bar Vitelli, where Michael (Al Pacino) meet Vitelli, father of Apollonia, to ask her in marriage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forza d'Agro, Forza d'Agro, Province of Messina, Sicily
Forza D'Agrò, where many of the Godfather's scenes were filmed and where you will have free time to stop for a lunch break immersed in the quiete medieval village.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up will be at your accommodation in Catania city and surrounding area.Pick-up time is at 9 am, few minutes flexibility are asked in case of traffic jam.For a smooth service we recommend waiting in front of your accommodation at the agreed time. Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto Catania, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.