The Ghosts of Llandaff: Stalk the grounds of Llandaff Cathedral on an audio tour
Follow the forgotten but, in places, ancient pathways which lie behind Llandaff Cathedral on this self-guided audio tour. Isolated, atmospheric, and away from modern urban Cardiff, they are filled with mystery, atmosphere, legend and ghost stories. In places, these paths were ancient Celtic trade routes or medieval roadways.
They are filled with strange and sometimes spine chilling tales of ghosts and phantoms, still being witnessed and reported in modern times. In places, the atmosphere can become strange, overwhelming, even sinister, especially in the dark seclusion of the night!
This tour follows a circular route taking you along a mysterious and atmospheric wooded lane, the scene of many ghostly experiences, before following the riverbank where more ghostly encounters and legends are told. The route turns back towards the Cathedral for more tales, and culminates in the old abandoned and overgrown woodland graveyard, with its intense atmosphere and ghostly tales.
per adult from
35 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Llandaff Cathedral, Cathedral Close The Cathedral Green, Cardiff CF5 2LA Wales
The tour starts and ends at Cardiff's Llandaff Cathedral.
Pass By: River Taff, Cardiff Wales
The tour passes a stretch of the River Taff.
Departure Point :Cathedral Close, Cathedral Cl, Cardiff CF5, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/21/2021
Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.