The Gastronomic Tour: Limoncello(E8pp), Olive Oil and Wine Tasting/Lunch(E50pp)
• The Tour consists of stops at the Limoncello factory, the Olive oil mill and vineyard at the base of Mt. Vesuvius. With this tour, you will have the opportunity to see how limoncello is made. You will get to walk through a lemon grove and taste this delicious liqueur. You will also experience the world of Virgin Olive oil in Sorrento. They will show a typical Sorrento garden and give an explanation of the techniques of olive oil production and oil tasting. Afterwards, you will travel to the winery located at the base of Mt. Vesuvius and tour the vineyard. Wine tasting will take place under the shade of olive oil trees and there will be a light lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel and insurance fee
- 22% of italian sale tax
- Extra-virgin and blended Olive Oil Tasting in the Factory
What's excluded :
- Lunch with Wine Tasting and vineyard tour included (E50pp)
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- Limoncello Tasting- digestive liquor (E8pp)
- Entry/Admission - Via Amalfi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Amalfi, 80067, Amalfi Italy
The Gastronomic tour consists of interesting stops which include the limoncello factory, olive oil mill and wine yard at the base of Mt. Vesuvius. With this tour you will have the opportunity to see how limoncello is made. You will get to walk through a lemon grove as well taste this delicious and tasteful liqueur. You will also experience the world of the extra virgin olive oil in Sorrento. You get the opportunity to see what a typical Sorrento Garden looks like, with olive trees and explanation of the techniques of olive oil production and oil tasting.
2 Drive to the winery at the base of Mt Vesuvius
Afterwards, you will travel to the winery located at the base of Mt. Vesuvius, with a tour of the vineyard. Wine tasting will under the shade of olive oil trees. You will get to see a menu where you choose the dish you wish to eat.
3 End of tour
Back to the pick up location after 8hr or otherwise stated upon agreement.
One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
The tour usually lasts 8 hours but we are flexible for any issue that we can find on the way (enviromental/traffic/accidents causes). If you want to have lunch during the tour please discuss about it with the driver at the beginning of the tour so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL/TRAFFIC/ACCIDENTS) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
The tour is also available as a "Sharing Tour": If you wish to meet people and save money you can create one group to join (max 8 people per van. We recommend you post the tour on CruiseCritic to promote members to join your tour)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , PrivateResidence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfastAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/20/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Departure from everywhere in Naples Area, Salerno Area, Sorrento Coast, Amalfi Coast (Port, Airport, Train Station Hotels, BnB and private residence)
- Departure Time: (usually) 08:00am or as per confirmation. Normally from the port 8am pick up and 8:30am from hotel.
- Return Time:4:00-5:00pm or as per confirmation
- Dress Code: Casual and comfortable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.