The Flavors of Verona: Private Wine & Bites Tour with a Local
Get ready for a unique Verona experience and taste the best wines in town. Discover the city one drink at a time and sample all the locals’ favorite wines paired with delicious Veronese bites. Soak up the aperitivo atmosphere while relaxing underneath medieval walkways and old porches. Together with your food and wine specialist, you’re in for a culinary delight.
Kick-off your tasting with a glass of bubbly prosecco at Verona’s most beloved tartina eatery. Eat tartina like a local and cover it with a classic creamy codfish for incredible flavor.
That’s just where the fun begins! Smell the aroma of cherries and bell peppers with a glass of Valpolicella, a smooth red wine that pairs perfectly with savory salami. Go for a stronger variety of red wine with a glass of Valpolicella Superiore or Ripasso. The unique techniques used to craft each red wine creates delicious pairings with a variety of foods. Select the wine of your preference and munch on stuffed fried olives or meatball!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - 4 delicious local bites
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 alcoholic drinks: wine
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
Enjoy a bubbly glass of Prosecco paired with a Venetian classic, Tartina al Baccalà Mantecato (creamy codfish) nearby Piazza delle Erbe
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
Sit underneath the medieval porches and share the tables with the locals while sipping on the most popular white wine of Verona. Adventurous foodies can taste a typical Veronese meatball made from horsemeat just around the corner of Casa di Giulietta!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: AMO - Arena Museo Opera, Via Abramo Massalongo 7 Palazzo Forti, 37121, Verona Italy
Taste a refreshing glass of Valpolicella (Veronese red wine) paired with a Sopressata Sandwich or Salami in Arena Museo Opera surroundings
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Try more delicious varieties of local red wine while snacking on oliva ascolana (stuffed fried olive) or arancino (fried rice meatball) with a view to this landmark!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Colonna di San Marco, Piazza Erbe, 38a, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Osteria la Mandorla, Via Alberto Mario, 23, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.