The flavors of a time gone by - Traditional Tuscan Food, Wine and Live Music
You will experience a wonderful evening of local food, wines and olive oil in a beautiful setting of a 17th Century vineyard, listening to amazing music.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour of cellar
- Maionchi wines
- Live Music
What's excluded :
- We will visit Fattoria Maionchi, being a collection of rustic stone buildings clustered around a noble villa, with the most beautiful and aromatic herb gardens. Since the 17th century, the vineyard has operated a self-sufficient microcosm. Here you will be welcomed in an estate that produces some of the best wines and olive oils of Tuscany. We welcome you with a glass of wine and a brief history of rural areas of the farm, the cellar and an insight into the delicate processes of winemaking. You will be invited to the table, but not in a common dining room, but a series of very charming and rustic rooms covered with memorabilia.
We will taste the most delicious dishes of the regional culinary tradition, accompanied by the best wines of Maionchi, celebrated with live music and good company.
• Traditional tuscan food
Departure Point :Piazza San Martino, Piazza S. Martino, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.