The Festival of a Million Fireflies
It is a wholesome and once-in-a-lifetime experience to spend time around the magical fireflies. The beautiful surroundings need to be experienced and cannot be put into words.
In the pitch darkness, the magical beings will take you by wonder. What you're covered for is sanitation (water, western loos), meals and a clean mattress to sleep on.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- Breakfast - A simple preparation of puffed rice 'poha' with black tea
- Lunch - A vegetarian, home-cooked meal. Jain food can be requested. Non-vegetarian meal can be arranged at an extra charge
- Dinner - Vegetarian meals part of the package.Jain meals can be arranged for. Non-vegetarian meals can be arranged on extra cost.
- Purified drinking water
- Guide facilitation
- Entry/Admission - Purushwadi Secondary School
What's excluded :
- We can help you with transport arrangements. It is not part of the cost.
- Personal Medicines
- Bottled water
- Your day will be full of activities, picking fruits and munching on them, eating local, home-cooked meals and the night will be dark with the sight of a million fireflies dancing in-sync.
Departure Point :Purushwadi, Maharashtra 422604, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.