The Drina River House , Tara Park, Magical pleasure journey
1. Pick you up at your stay in Belgrade
2. Visit Tara Park and House on the Drina River
3. Return to the Belgrade Hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Drina River House, River Drina, Bajina Basta Serbia
Here you will have the opportunity to take a photo with the River Red Cabin. The river lodge is a Serbian postcard-like landscape that caught the attention of the world in the August 2012 issue of National Geographic magazine. There is a very interesting story behind the river house. In 1968, two teenagers living in the town of Bayina Basta built a log cabin on the reef in the river to enrich their childhood, as a base for their friends. Unfortunately, this small river produces large amounts of water every March, and there will be a massive flood every 5-10 years. The first generation of cottages did not persist for a long time and was destroyed by a flood. However, the hearts of these two teenagers were as tough as Serbian, did not yield to nature, and rebuilt the cottage again and again. Now our cottage is already the seventh generation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tara National Park, Tara National Park, Central Serbia
The large Drina River Canyon allows visitors to enjoy rafting and boat trips. There are precious endangered wild spruces in the park, as well as many species of wild animals.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Belgrade
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.