The Different Saigon Tour
Pick up point: Sky Travel or your hotel in Saigon
Start time: 08:00 AM / 01:00 PM
Duration: 06 - 07 hours
Ho Chi Minh city is the biggest city and the most population in Vietnam. Right here, we can easily see that it is a mixed-culture-city. Named “Far East Pearl”, when we visit here, we can see the interfere of colonial construction and modern building. Walking through small street, tasting Vietnamese food, shopping at real local markets will give us very special experience.
“The Different Saigon” will show you another side of this city and bring you to the life of local people. Let's travel with Sky Travel
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in downtown only) - please kindly confirm your hotel in the note so that we can let you know whether we can pick you up
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Start your day in this bustling city with a trip to a historical place War Remnant Museum – the place stores the proof of crime of the Vietnam war.
Drive out of the downtown to go to a local temple – Le Van Duyet temple, a famous captain who was the saver of citizen here
Then walk to a local market nearby – Ba Chieu market, you can see how local people here do business.
Stop on the route to visit a local lacquer factory to learn how to make a lacquer picture.
Have lunch at a local restaurant which will give you an authentic cuisine – Com Nieu.
After lunch, you will visit Jade Emperor Pagoda – a famous pagoda for couple who want to look for baby.
Go to Reunification Halls – the working place of French colonists before 1954 and South Vietnam government before 1975.
Deep inside SG environment by walking through “April 30th” park to see how Vietnamese young people drink coffee on the pavement or another name “Café Bệt”
Taking photos at Notre dame Cathedral – a catholic church with colonial structure and HCMC Post Office – an impressive building with fantastic carving on the wall.
Pass by City Hall and Opera House – a classical building with magnificent architecture was served for French colonists.
Stop at souvenir shop to get Vietnamese gift for friends and family.
Back to Sky Travel or your hotel.
English speaking tour guide
Tipping to guide and driver
Departure Point :We do provide 02 options for pick up 1. At Sky Travel office: 217 Pham Ngu Lao, District 01, Ho Chi Minh City 2. At your hotel, please provide your hotel name, room number and address so that we can confirm whether we can pick up at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved about 01 km
- Dress code is smart casual: mosquito repellent, shoes or flipper are ok.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.