The Day Is Mine Private Day Tour in Fresno
The best part about Fresno is that it is not "touristy". Everything about this tour is authentic and you'll go where the locals go. This is a walk-and-tail type of tour, meaning you will tail (drive behind) our tour guide from one attraction to the next in the safety of their own vehicle. Upon arriving at the attraction, the guide will find parking for you and then the walking tour begins with the guide. Mileage, snacks, beverages, and parking cost will be distributed to you upon greeting. Mask and sanitizer will be distributed upon greeting. Safety and social distancing protocol will be reviewed upon greeting.
Sat. tours begin with a 6:45 am safety and tailing protocol. Ends with a 12 Noon return to the North side area of Fresno. Breakfast at Flight Line Cafe at the private Chandler Airport, the morning Safari at the Zoo, and morning entrance to the Lake is included. Interaction with the animals are under the supervision of zoo.
per adult from
7 hours 10 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Two snacks per person including kids.
- Bottled water - Two beverages including water included per person. Additional beverages could be juices, teas, coffee, sports drinks.
- Mask and sanitizer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mileage for one vehicle. This tour is for UP to 8 car-pooled adults and kids sharing the same car.
- City, County, and State Park Vehicle Entrance Fees
- Downtown Parking for One Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Millerton Lake State Recreation Area
What's excluded :
- A vehicle is not provided. Only mileage is provided for 1 car for up to 8 guest to carpool in 1 car.
- Breakfast - (Except for Saturday tours which are from 6:45 am - 12 Noon. On Saturdays only is breakfast included.
- Added cars (2+)pay for their own parking/mileage estimated at $43 per added car. Carpooling advised.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fresno Chaffee Zoo, 894 W Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93728-2807
The main attraction will be the Safari under the supervision of the zoo keeper; feeding the giraffes under the supervision of the zoo keeper; touching the sting rays under the supervision of the zoo keeper. All physical interaction with the animals in captivity are under the supervision of zoo officials.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 6725 W Kearney Blvd, Fresno, CA 93706, USA
Cruise down Kearney Blvd. for 20 minutes while listening to a 7 minute audio commentary of the history and culture of Kearney Blvd. Upon arriving at Kearney Park photos will be taken by the guide of the guest at the historic Olive Grove inside of Kearney Park within a 10 minute period.
Admission to Kearney Park is included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Downtown, Fresno, CA, USA
Walk along Fulton District in Downtown Fresno, review history of Fulton Mall, shop, eat lunch, (travelers pay for their meals ranging or you may bring a lunch) and experience the authentic shops in Fulton District.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Millerton Lake State Recreation Area, Ca-145, Friant, CA 93626
Guest will sit behind the historic Millerton Courthouse, where Fresno County started! There you'll see the perfect view of Millerton Lake and Friant Dam while listening to a historic article read by your guide about Millerton. Afterwards, you'll have free time to enjoy walking around Millerton Lake. Fishing and swimming is not included in this tour due to timing.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Fresno County, CA, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers are using their own vehicle for up to 8 car-pooled guest. Guest must examine if their vehicle is wheelchair accessible. This is a walk-and-tail type of tour; meanding you will drive behind your guide from one attraction to the next. Upon arrival the guide will give you an in-person tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Addition protocol includes travelers tailing behind (driving directly behind) the tour guide from one attraction to the next. Upon arrival the guide will find parking for guest, greet the guest at their car and guide the guest to and within the site. At all times the guide will be 6 feet away.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.