The day at Ivoloina Park
A beautiful day to discover lemurs and other endemic species in the ivoloina zoo
A relaxing massage in a professional salon
A Malagasy lunch in the city center in a folk atmosphere
A visit to the craft market of "bazaar be"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Parc Ivoloina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Ivoloina, 442 Bp, Toamasina (Tamatave) 501 Madagascar
On the way to the Ivoloina zoo. From the National Road to the park, you cross a 3km green track animated by the daily life of the Betsimisaraka. There is the Ivoloina river which crosses the road.
Visit the zoo to discover endemic species such as: lemurs - turtles - tomato frogs - chameleons - snakes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Toamasina (Tamatave), Toamasina (Tamatave), Toamasina Province
- We return to Toamasina and we go directly to the Restaurant: welcome cocktail, Malagasy lunch in a folk atmosphere, grilled lobster tasting
- Relaxing massage and tour of the BAZAR BE craft market.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up location can be fixed at a central point if the travelers are in different locations.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.