The David At The Accademia Gallery Guided Tour With Skip The Line Ticket
The David as an icon of male beauty and symbol of Florence; the most famous statue in the all world and its history along with other timeless Renaissance works in 1 hour guided tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-language tour conducted by Tourist Certified Guides
- Earphone to clearly follow the explanations of the guide
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The tour will start with a visit to the section of the gallery dedicated to the Medici family's musical instruments collection where you can admire the most expensive Stradivari in the world, the oldest piano and other splendid unique instruments! Accompanied by our expert certified guide you will walk through the "De Fabris Tribune" to the feet of Michelangelo's David, carved in just 3 years by a single block of 6 meters tall Carrara marble ... you can also admire the other 5 sculptures by Michelangelo: the four Prisoners and the San Matteo. At the end of the tour you could stay inside the Museum until closing, to see Lorenzo Bartolini's poetic plaster casts in the magnificent Gipsoteca, the large collection of gold background altarpieces on the gallery's upper floor and other Renaissance paintings dating back to the XV and XVI centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 105, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The local operator is not responsible for any delays sometimes caused by mandatory security checks to access the museum
- We accept electronic and printed vouchers
- Small group max 14 people
- Skip the line ticket
- Private groups on request with minimum price increase
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.