The Dark Side of Krakow - Private Guided Walking Tour
Krakow has a long and dark history full of violence and blood. Feel this unique atmosphere of the city at night and hear stories about serial killers and evil spirits. Explore the spots where the most cruelest crimes were committed or find out where the most famous serial-killer lived. As a part of walking tour see also the most important historical monuments at night. Start your tour in the center of historic Krakow.. Walk through Main Market Square, the largest one in Europe. Apart from the obvious things, discover the "not so popular" back streets and dark alleys. Add the stories mentioned above, quite unusual sights and beautifuly lighthened places and goosebumps guaranteed! Thrilling, unforgetable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live speaking certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slowacki Theatre, pl. Sw. Ducha 1, Krakow 31-023 Poland
Discover unknown face of the city. World of crimes, serial killers, bloody legends and evil spirits. Mystery tour after sunset.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Bracka 15, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up from hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.