The culinary paths of Athens (Walking food tour)
A walking food tour is the best way to see a part of Athens that is not so touristic and taste some of the best flavors of Greek gastronomy, not fancy but fundamental for Greeks in their everyday nutrition. Through local tastes you will be one step closer in understanding the philosophy of Mediterranean cuisine and the way Greeks eat. Come hungry because with 8 food stops and more than 10 different flavors you are set for they day! Our local guide will take you to places you wouldn’t think to explore. The center of Athens is full of diversities, the old with the new, gourmet restaurants and simple tavernas. Smell, taste, feel….
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Pies, sweets, cured meats, local cheeses, local spirits, olives and more
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Central Market Athens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Athens, Monastiraki Greece
We will walk and explore all the hidden shops and restaurants at a part of Athens that seems forgotten by time...
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Monastiraki, Athina 105 55, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.