The Cross Dublin Without Passing A Pub Challenge
"Good puzzle would be cross Dublin without passing a pub" Leopold Bloom, Ulysses
A tour with a difference, this tour ticks a number of boxes for the discerning traveller
✔ Walking tour of Dublin - both north & south, plenty of fresh air & exercise
✔ Taking in traditional & non-traditional tourist sights, best of both worlds
✔ A sense of achievement - Certificate provided after to say that you crossed Dublin successfully without passing a pub!
✔ A reward of a pint at the end!
✔ Become part of a small exclusive club to have completed this successfully
13:00 - Meet at starting point
13:20 - Pit-stop: Adelaide Road Kiosk
13:40 - Pit-stop: The Iveagh Gardens
14:00 - Pit-stop: St Valentine's Final Resting Place
14:30 - Pit-stop: The Liberties
15:00 - Pitstop: Arbour Hill Cemetery
15:30 - Reward: A pint at The Glimmer Man or some other venerable establishment
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Oh the irony! A pint at the end of the tour.
- Entry to attractions covered as applicable - We generally stop at 1-2 quirky musuems / attractions
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We'll stop for a rest break along the way at a cafe where people have the option to buy some tea / coffee / water / snacks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Glimmer Man Pub, 14 Stoneybatter, Dublin 7 Ireland
After accomplishing the mission of successfully crossing the city without passing a pub what better way to reward ourselves than with a well deserved drink at one of Dublin's most interesting and oddest pubs - The Glimmer Man in Stoneybatter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Clanwilliam Court, Clanwilliam Pl, Saint Peter's, Dublin 2, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
While there is a set starting point, we can arrange collection for an additional fee.
Return Detail :The Glimmer Man, 14 Stoneybatter, Dublin, D07 RK37, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We know it goes without saying but not recommended for people that don't like walking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.