The Compromise Tour- Includes Brewery, Winery, Distillery, Ice Wine and Cider
Thank you for choosing The Original Brewery & Distillery Tours Niagara. We are the innovators, not the imitators, of Premium combination brewery tours in Niagara. We combine amazing breweries with fantastic distilleries, wineries, and cideries!
Brewery & Distillery Tours Niagara is the premium tour service offering the best value and exclusivity to our guests with our fun and interactive learning and tasting experience.
* All of our tours are satisfaction guaranteed!
* The most travelled Premium Combination Tours in Niagara!
* All vehicles are Black Mercedes Benz Sprinters! No surprises here!
* Complimentary 2L (4 Pint) Glass Growler to take home!
* 5 Star Reviewed! Thank you!
* Pick up and Return included from your any accommodations in Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake addresses!
*Niagara Falls Pick ups 10:30-11:00am
*Niagara-on-the-Lake Pick ups 11:00-11:30am
*Contact us for Private Custom Group Tours
Check us out on our website for more information and availability.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tastings included at each location
- Bottled water - Available on board- included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wayne Gretzky Estates
- Entry/Admission - Peller Estates Winery
- Entry/Admission - The Exchange Brewery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wayne Gretzky Estates, 1219 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Wine and whisky production may be a world away from the hockey rink, but there are some surprising similarities between the way Wayne Gretzky played and coached the game and Niagara’s only destination winery and distillery. There is the same commitment to greatness. The understanding that it takes a team of truly passionate players to create world-class results. And the belief that a loonie buried in the ice can always bring a little extra luck.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peller Estates Winery, 290 John Street East, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Peller Estates has been crafting quality wines for Canadians for over 50 years. Whether poured around the dinner table at home, or enjoyed during an immersive wine and culinary experience at our award-winning Niagara-on-the-Lake winery, there is no greater honour than when our wines are shared with family and friends.
That appreciation for the sense of connection between wine, family and friends has grown over four generations since Andrew Peller first came to Canada. Our company’s founder arrived with a dream of creating a culture across the country, where, much like in Europe, premium-quality wines were appreciated and enjoy amongst family and friends.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Exchange Brewery, 7 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
The Exchange is a new premium brewery and tasting room located in Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Old Town heritage district. Although the town is known as the heart of Ontario’s wine country, it is also the scene of a burgeoning craft-brewing industry. With brewing and agricultural roots that stretch back to the late 1700s, Niagara-on-the-Lake is the perfect home for The Exchange’s approach to brewing, which blends traditional and modern techniques and equipment.
We focus on making exceptional craft beers using only the highest quality ingredients, including local Niagara fruits. Our selection includes a range of American styles along with sour and funky Belgian-style beers and ales.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and return is from your accommodations in the cities of Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake. Hotels, BnB, Airbnb. Alternate locations may be available please call to inquire. If you are just coming into Niagara for the day please call to arrange.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 we are following Provincial, Municipal, and tour partner rules and guidelines. By booking this experience you agree to follow our process and that of the locations we visit to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees, and tour locations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.